MyNextText.com - The Best Place to Buy and Sell Used Textbooks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyNextText.com - The Best Place to Buy and Sell Used Textbooks

Find out what's happening on your campus!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's Celebrate the Launching of MyNextText.com

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

We finally did it! MyNextText.com is up and running! My name is Blake and I’m a college student who just got sick and tired of having to pay outrageous prices for textbooks in campus bookstores – and in some cases online! Even if I did find a decent priced textbook online I’d have to pay for shipping and handling and wait a week to receive the text. I thought, “There must be a better way to do this!” So I came up with the idea for MyNextText.com. The idea behind it is to allow students to buy and sell textbooks from other students on their campus. Undoubtedly, someone has taken the class that I need to take with the teacher I am taking and the text used. Why not just meet up with them and purchase the book? So here we are…

MyNextText.com is a completely free website and I intend to keep it that way. With tuition going up and prices of textbooks rising the least I could do is provide this free service. However, as with all new start-ups, there isn’t much information or listings on this site. MyNextText.com is a user dependent site – meaning that the more textbooks you list, the more effective the site will be. So tell your friends and family and any college student you encounter about MyNextText.com. Let’s get this party started!

Sincerely,
Blake
webmaster@mynexttext.com

https://mynexttext.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum